Monday 9 July 2007

my first blog entry - ever !


For weeks i have been thinking of things that would be good blogged ... these are very exciting times for me and my work. i dont really have enough time to blog. i type badly and hardly use spell checkers, so i shall become famous for mistakes ...

for starters im going to try and get flickr to talk to my blog. that way i can share more behind my pictures, which i am very proud of.

something small that happened over this weekend involved daisy, when she said poo and did the baby sign during a nappy filling moment, and then today when i apeared and she said poo, and so we went off to check nappies. poo was duly removed. yipppeeeee, not bad for 15 months. matty doesnt say or sign poo at all ....

The lobster? my new job .....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Raggyrat.

I really like your blog.

Charlotte said...

Ohhh congratulations!!! Another wonderful Blog!!!

Hugs,
Charlotte

Anonymous said...

Hi Raggyrat!!
Great blog! And thanks for adding my link to it! I added your blog to mine too. What's the lobster about? Such mystery! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Again! I'm anonymous. I forgot to type in my info after typing the comment! Where are my brains?