Friday 10 July 2020

Mopping like never before ...


Many of you know I have unusual decor. This is the varnished floor I have in the downstairs loo and it’s  looking pretty shiny lately thanks to being sent a Flash Powermop to try. It’s got on board cleaner, twin squirters and it’s a fun shade of purple. Have you been cleaning more during Lockdown like I have? I’m not sure why but it’s nice having such a quick way to respond to post dog-walk dirt. I may just stick with this mop, although I wouldn’t say no to an echo cover or two I could wash and replace. Stay safe - wet floor! 

1 comment:

James Charlie said...

A little more of research could have strengthened the paper even further. However, worry no more, as the experts at myassignmenthelpau.com are here to offer you necessary Buy Assignment Online guidance with assignments of all types including thesis, essay, dissertation and more.