Saturday 15 November 2008

Splodge & Linus together ... random image!


Splodge & Linus together ...
Originally uploaded by RaggyRat

Splodge & Linus were rescued from a house in london where many, many rats were running feral, and i took them in via joan from the NFRS, and this pic is probably from 2001 ...

i haven't had any rats since these old boys, they really were the most charming rats, and got on with our ginea pig girl too, when they would meet under the sofa ...

the sofa in these pics turns up in my family photos a lot, mostly on flickr i have to admint, as i took it to bits, paited the wooden parts and re-covered it in terracotta sale fabric !

those where the days when i had the time and energy to re-vvamp a sofa !

1 comment:

Matilda said...

While researching Pet rats, I found out that it is illegal in 'my town' to sell, harbor or encourage a rat.
Shame because I really wanted one...
actually that was the time I met you Cat. I may not be able to have a RAT but I found myself a CAT. hehehe