Friday 16 May 2008

wild boars in france ...


wild boars in france ...
Originally uploaded by RaggyRat

my art work arrived in france about the same time mary arrived ... the rabbit is an older piece of work given a few years ago as a gift, and the boars are a special birthday gift commission ... for a dear papa, who has a soft spot for these f ine creatures...

i hope papa likes them, i cant wait to hear if he does !

it was great fun and nicely therapuetic doing these studdies, and nice to get out my pencils and sit down again, with my aching pregnant feet up and my girls napping .... all feels so long ago now, mary has been with us 2 weeks. today a friend is visiting with her twin girls, and daddy has taken my three little ones out on a toddle so its time for a nice hot cup of tea !

hugs all
and thanks for your visits and comments ...

cat xxx

No comments: