Tuesday 29 April 2008

that friday feeling ...


a friend emailed this picture of me and my girls, taken on friday at weymouth twins club ...


i turned 39 weeks that day, wow that belly looks big to me !


it also looks like matty is playing midwife, but i think she is driving a wooden car on the small space left on the chair ....


daisy is keeping her eyes on all the unruly children and adults that might get too near her, she is my shy baby ...


so to recap, i will be 40 weeks on friday, will i still look like this ?


hugs

cat xxxx

5 comments:

LizzieJane said...

Oh you poor thing, you look like you are ready to explode!
Hang in there it can't be to much longer.
Thanks for the tea Cat I am really looking forward to it.
Take care,
Kathy
xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, your belly looks very big on that picture! You look very tired too. This is a very exciting week,I keep on checking your blog every day!!

Caroline B said...

Jump up and down a bit Cat, shake that maus out! You must be exhausted - can't be long now.

Em said...

It is lovely to see you all there still :)

Anonymous said...

That belly is the only thing that is big on you! I was like that when I was expecting Sophie...most of the weight went right to the center. She was a very healthy 8 lbs. :)