Sunday 29 November 2020

Illustrator Me

Here are four sample illustrations from a book I’ve been working on ....
The pictures have been those of friends and their children, or indeed people who became friends when I asked them about drawing and why I was doing it. 


These first two are just photographs from my phone’s camera. 


And these second two are scanned and cleaned up, but low res just for the internet. 
The most cocoa-pops I’ve even seen on the floor. I think I would have yelled something not take a photo like my friend, but I’m very glad she did. This is a rather good ‘naughty’ picture. 

I have other manuscripts, and illustrations swimming round my head and so perhaps I should get on... lockdown isn’t over yet. Covid19 isn’t beaten. 


1 comment:

Caroline B said...

Beautiful work Cat!