Thursday 13 January 2022

January is cold and dark ...


But in the darkness, hope can always be found. 


And on a cold, cold day you can always put on your warm hat and coat and go outside...


I decided to create in plush Little Mole, because he’s such a dear little character, dreamed up by Glenys Nellist, and drawn so sweetly by Sally Garland.
Interesting to discover that Glenys is Lancashire Lass, like yours truly, and that Sally and I both attended Edinburgh College of Art. Small world? 


I think he likes his book, don’t you? 


I’m going to make something else from a picture book now ... 

4 comments:

Skylawilson said...

Skyla Wilson here, and I just read your post. It was very informative. Many thanks for bringing this subject to our attention. Please continue to do so. This is an excellent post. I will definitely share it with my friends.
As a dissertation help provider. I am available to scholars in need of assistance with their dissertations.
Thanks a lot

Bruce said...

I have always been a geek in the field of Finance, and reading your blog on this, it had guided me in my finance assignment help a lot. Not everyone can describe things in detail as you have done in this blog. Thank you so much for sharing detailed content about it.

Finn said...

Hi! You have got brilliant writing skills. I'm looking for a writer to pay someone to do my assignment it's been a while since I have come across any detailed version of the content. I'm glad I found you to prepare for my academic help; thank you for sharing detailed content.

Bella Feme said...

Hey blogger, I noticed you've taken it upon yourself to organize blogging activities. You do a great job at this, and everyone has so much information at your blogs. Please let me know if you write more blogs. I have also subscribed you. Future of AI in Healthcare