Monday 24 March 2008

say hello to apple ...


say hello to apple ...
Originally uploaded by RaggyRat

apple the pig will soon be listed on

http://www.bid4bears.com

and she was admired today by my independent midwife debs,

http://www.dorsetwiltshireindependentmidwives.co.uk/debs.php


after we did our booking visit ...

spooky, i pick one with a love of pigs!

i feel very relieved, as i can now plan a birth instead of wondering what will happen all the time, and i am pleased to say that we found baby heads down and a good size, not too big or small :-)

clever me ... and i can do cute mohair creatures too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Things are getting exciting...I wish you and the babe all the best! And I just love that little mohair piggy! :)

TopChamp said...

That's good news! I love the pig.

Amber said...

She is absolutely beautiful, I love her! Where do you find the time? Congratulations on the good news with baby.

Caroline B said...

Excellent about the baby - magic! That pig is rather gorgeous too.

Anonymous said...

Good thing the baby turned upside down! And what a lovely piggy you made there! Just wonderful!