Friday 11 January 2008

WIP - fursuit gloves ... must make claws ...


WIP - fursuit gloves ...
Originally uploaded by RaggyRat
mouse hands admired ....

i am a fursuit maker, a nice way to follow that lobster costume from last summer - was that last summer already?
it may bring me new admirers, and more work, but at the moment the costume looms like an enormouse challenge, with the customer a million miles away and not availablt for measuring ...

mind you my friend jon fitted the gloves on this week and he has really big hands ... his girlfriend adele wants to come and try on the suit, just for fun ...as she is much taller than me it might alwso help me with the work !!!

2 comments:

Caroline B said...

What on earth are you making and why?? Show us more, I'm fascinated!

Mouse1972 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.