Wednesday 1 February 2017

Facing Up To It - 18

I was hoping for impressions taken at my latest appointment, but L said I still had some gaps to close before those were taken, and I felt dismayed at the prospect of delay. 

I was fitted with some rather impressive suspension system, although they didn't make the ride home any smoother! Apparently could keep working until the gap closes so I am sure I can have my moulds done in march when I go back March. Time really flies these days!

 

Even though as an artist I've always maintained that purple will make my teeth look more yellow, I slipped into purple bands yesterday up at the hospital, having been 692 days in braces and feeling bored of all my favourite colours! 

 

The good news was that I was booked into the next Joint Clinic that comes after my next visit, so I get to see the Max Factor guys in April, and I can't decide whether to be delighted or really absolutely scared because they will probably give me a idea of when surgery will be. Eeep.

Also sorry for the stained teeth. I'm not due for a blast with the hygienist until March but she does say I keep everything really clean. Phew. 

No comments: