Thursday 18 June 2009

blog award - i finally picked it up and am passing it on ...


got this award from the lovely jackie who also put a bit on her blog asking her readers to vote for raggy rat's blog
at the dorset cerials site ...

i now pass this award to caroline who is almost as mutlitalented as me, and her blog is a lively read ...

and also to tantehilde who is a super mummy, of course - just like me- and turns her creative hand to all kinds of sewing. these days i have to translate hr blog but its worth it.

i have work from both bloggers in my house :-)

ok guys, pass it on, and dont forget to vote for me please!

3 comments:

Caroline B said...

Thank you, Sweetie!!

Unknown said...

Yo! Sometimes a multiple personality comes in handy, and now I have lots of e-mail addresses too!! You deserved to win, it is such a great way to stay up to date with you. Peter x

Rena Jones said...

Congrats!