Wednesday 1 April 2009

squish of girl rats


squish of girl rats
Originally uploaded by RaggyRat

three girls in a log cabin, called badger, acorn and sweetie - by the markings on their tummies! (and badger because she nips !)

yes, i have real rats again, taken in on sunday to help a friend who rescued them, which makes me a propper raggy rat lady after all ....

this morning daisy and matty were putting their hands n the cage saying, c'mon badger, bite me badger!

they often say they are going to see if the rats are ok .....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rats I love rats!!!!!
They sorta remind me of the mice I had when I was little.

Anonymous said...

Aw, they are adorable! I miss my boys so much. What sweet names they have, you're so kind to take them in.

Matilda said...

Hahahahahahahah
Cat & her Rats!!! hehehe
LOVE the Header photo. Too too clever!!

hilde said...

so sweet, 3 little noses together! I really like your new banner!

Frank de-tabby said...

I love the rats!!!!

Frank de-tabby said...

Only kidding he he he......

Raggy Rat said...

thank guys ....

and frankie, im watching you mate ....!